Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ Signup ]
[ Forgot password? ]

Members: 3212
Newest member: Jacobkey
Poll

I would like a mobile version of the FMBC site, even if it meant losing ALL data and starting over.

Yes, it is uber important.

No, leave it as is please.

I am on the fence.

This poll is restricted to members only

Votes: 124
Previous polls
Members: 0

Click To Show - Guests: 31

Last Seen

Jacobkey Fri 02:52
Dixie Fri 01:12
bear Thu 22:58
CamperMike Thu 21:25
jshredwards Thu 21:02

Newest Members

007westy Thu 10:46
cloverbuzz Mon 16:13
BionicMermaid Wed 19:06
jshredwards Wed 14:32
Bgross Mon 13:47
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
February 2017
Entries this month: 2

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
12*4
1213141516*18
Upcoming Events
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

bullet bumblebee
22 Jan : 11:43AM
bullet Fred
24 Dec : 07:05PM
2017 FMBC Calendars. Less than 10 left. $15 plus postage
bullet shaun
24 Dec : 05:54PM
Merry Christmas to all of my moonies...
bullet bear
20 Dec : 10:07PM
lucybaity is a advertising troll, please remove her.
bullet 73bay
18 Dec : 02:51PM
I'm right here yo!
bullet shaun
17 Dec : 08:16AM
Reggie where you at man
bullet shaun
17 Dec : 08:16AM
Shaun 12-17-16 was here
bullet shaun
17 Dec : 08:15AM
What's up moonies
bullet Collie
15 Dec : 08:27AM
Got mine yesterday!!
bullet Fred
14 Dec : 08:24AM
Still have some FMBC 2017 calendars left. Order soon to get before the new year begins !

Member's Birthdays:
No birthdays today

Next birthdays
moose 2 25
rosie61 2 27
Bamboozl 3 3

Link to us
Link to us
Make someone smile, Drive your bus today
Club Supporter
http://www.hippymotorsusa.com/

Forums
Full Moon Bus Club :: Forums :: Event Talk :: Event Stories and Trip Reports

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
a busses by the depot report, not the busses by the depot report.
Moderators: TN Jed, Lickity Split, docric, sweetbus, Tom and Phaedra, Collie
Author Post
oatmeal
Sun Oct 13 2013, 08:03AM

Registered Member #278

after an idyllic blast through the domesticated wildlands of southeastern Pennsylvania, we arrived after-fashionably late, just in time for the freakshow to start at busses by the depot. the parts I ordered will not be in for awhile, so there was no rush to get to the open house, though I do regret not being able to go and thank the depot crew for another happy year of good parts and past years of good parts and friendship. the really cool thing is that they came to the campout, set up camp, and stayed. by chance, bluebird and I happened to miss the potluck luck, though I was told by reputable sources that the key lime pie was really good. i'll try some the next time I see it. I did manage to let busdepot know we made it and he looked like he was enjoying the vibe. after catching up on all of the news, the creek boaters said the water was the highest they'd seen on the creek, and talking shop with the motorheads, I was able to pay my respects to the spirit world at the Lenape trail marker the park stranger had shown me oh so many moons ago. from there it was straight to moonie council where many new tales were told. there were many people at this event who none of us knew, so the other tribes were enshrined in their council fires as were we in ours. when I asked the native americans permission to travel the land, I never thought that their consent would mean as much as it has. the night winds brought out the restless spirits, while the house band favored the music of three dog night., I knew the words and sang a missing verse albeit quietly and in passing. it was the first time that the people I camp with noticed the winds, I've seen worse. this was not bad enough for a spirit whistle, but I left some sage to smudge as an insurance policy for those who stayed overnight.
all in all, a really good time with good friends. hope all your travels are as fun as mine.

see you on the road - oatmeal

past busses:
'73, '85, '93, '93, & '02

"all it takes is a few cuts on the Humor to make the rest seem like the ravings of a dangerous lunatic."
- H.S.T. - June '71
Kenny
Sun Oct 13 2013, 12:46PM

Registered Member #147

Fabulous night! Your spirit pleasing sage must have worked as my weather report showed various passing showers overnight, none of which materialized! We woke up high and dry albiet a little chilly. We were able to manage to be one of the last to leave again. Those of us attending Blue Rocks next weekend parted already planning the next pot luck contributions and are anticipating the fun. Too bad the work week has to get in the way of camping! Thanks to the Depot Crew for putting on a great little gathering which always comes at a nice time of year to get out in the van. Nice to see so many folks enjoying the great fall weather!
ValleyWestys
Thu Oct 17 2013, 08:41PM
Registered Member #247

Had a great time @ Buses By The Depot, in spite of getting stung on the tongue by a Yellowjacket, as we arrived. Damn bees in the soda can........
Good folks, good times, NOT raining like at home in Virginia all weekend, 20% discount on parts- y'all should plan to come next year!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF